Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Looking for Guest Bloggers!

I’d love to have other Foreign Service spouses write about their experiences looking for work overseas, lessons learned, getting back into the workforce in DC after being overseas for awhile, and especially folks who have taken advantage of the “extra” employment opportunities – such as Manpower, Professional Associates program, distance learning services from FSI, that sort of thing. (And if you have additional ideas for me to take under consideration I’d love that too!)

Besides being published on my blog, I’ll be advertising them through my Facebook business page, twitter, LinkedIn, etc. And I’ll announce the dates when each article is being published, so the guest writers can share the link with their friends as well.

Thanks all! And feel free to pass this along to anyone whom you think might be interested.

Julie Mendez

No comments: